Vitatree Collagen UnflavouredVitatree Care
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off
- Buy 3 - 3 and get 7% off
- Buy 4 or above and get 9% off
Vitatree Collagen Powder is a hydrolyzed grass-fed bovine collagen that can be added to any smoothie, recipe or even your morning coffee or tea. Vitatree Collagen Powder is a great source of the essential amino acids histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, and valine. These essential amino acids are involved in protein synthesis for the maintenance of good health. Lysine is also used to help in collagen formation. Vitatree Collagen is also a good source of the non-essential amino acids alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, and tyrosine also involved in protein synthesis. Formulated by Dr. Janine Bowring, ND, Vitatree Collagen Powder does not contain any synthetic fillers, flow agents, or sugar. Vitatree Collagen Powder is gluten free, sugar free, keto friendly, and 100% non GMO.
- Source of essential amino acids (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine) for the maintenance of good health (and involved in protein synthesis)
- Source of the non-essential amino acid(s) (alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, tyrosine) involved in protein synthesis.
- Source of the essential amino acid lysine to help in collagen formation.
- Hydrolyzed collagen
-100% pure whole food supplement
- No magnesium stearate, artificial additives, fillers or colours
- GMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- 100% Non GMO
- Made in Canada
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
- Sugar Free
QUANTITY PER BOTTLE
20 scoops per pouch
WORKS WELL WITH
Zinc Plus Quercetin
Hair Skin & Nails
Whey Protein Powder
Vegan Protein Powder
Adults 18 years and older 1 scoop / day
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner, health care provider, health care professional, doctor, physician prior to use if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Known Adverse Reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances. Keep out of reach of children Protect from heat and moisture. Safety sealed for your protection. Don’t use if seal is broken.